Doctor – Osteopath
- Graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of Paris
- General medicine - Homeopathy
- Manual medicine - Osteopathy
- Biology & Sports Medicine
- Member of the European Institute of Dietetics and Micronutrition
Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Paris in 1981, Serge Larcher is a member of the European Institute of Micro-nutrition, a graduate in homeopathy, biology and sports medicine as well as manual medicine and osteopathy. Passionate about the care of children, he has been treating Kiss syndrome since 2011 and has treated nearly 2,000 children in the Paris region and in Provence.